HNW - Jennie Chancey and the Times

Bradshaw, Beth Beth.Bradshaw at CareAmerica.com
Fri Apr 17 12:16:00 PDT 1998

I know I am not on the Hcostume list right now, but I am at work and can
not access it, but I had to share.  Jennie Chancey made it into the LA
Times today in Wide World of Weird in the life and style section for
remaking the Titanic costumes she was telling that list about a few
weeks ago. So if anybody esle wants to send it over there, please do,
since it is dress rehersal for RPFS and I wont see the home computer for
days<G>.
Beth