HNW - knit a silk tunic? ;-)

Dick Eney dickeney at access.digex.net
Fri Apr 17 23:42:53 PDT 1998

On Mon, 13 Apr 1998, I wrote:
(re: King Charles's shirt)
> Also neither of them said what the hem pattern is; it looks like a fairly
> simple checkered pattern, which was commonly used at the time.  Both books
> show a photograph of the garment.

Oops - Mary Thomas says it is more of the simple diamond pattern on the
yoke.  Somehow I misinterpreted the photo - when I look at it thinking
the yoke pattern, I can see that it is the same.

Dang, I seem to be talking myself into trying this, maybe with
fingering yarn.  Better go lie down until the urge goes away.

=Tamar