HNW - knit a silk tunic? ;-)

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at netxn.com
Sat Apr 18 09:22:56 PDT 1998

Tamar,
hmmm why not use some of the new silk floss that is out or the nice new baby
yarns???? they seem to be very soft and thin??? hmmm I was thinking of maybe
trying to do this in a smaller size say for a small child or doll??? what do
you think??? well its worth trying in the small size which shouldnt cost to
much oohh how I wish Mistress Lynette had shown me how to grow my own
silkworms and spin the thread but I was tooo busy trying to do to many other
things guess that will teach me...

Drisana
drisana at netxn.xom
Drisana Amineh Ayieshia
First wife to Haji Khalid ibn Haroun al-Aqrab abu Yusef
ICQ #412273
I count not a day complete till needle thread and fabric do meet!!!
keep your needles threaded, your floss sorted and your stash growing!!