HNW - knit a silk tunic? ;-)

SNSpies SNSpies at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 16:02:08 PDT 1998

Hello.

<< At 8.5 stitches per centimeter... even with size 0000 and crochet thread,
 the best I ever did was 12 stitches/inch.   >>

You might try 0000 or 00000 needles with DMC perle cotton in size 12.  I have
managed 16 stitches to the inch with that.  But boy, was it slow!  And I kept
stabbing myself and drawing blood with the needles!  What we do for our art

Nancy (Ingvild)