HNW - Keep 'em coming! <g>

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Tue Apr 21 14:53:35 PDT 1998

Dear Llist-

I came back from my little trip to a lovely little stack of requests for
the Assissi article. Since I intend to submit it for publication I am
trying to be good about recharting some of the fuzzier Lipperhide charts. I
just finished one of the bigger fussy ones and hope to get another one done
this week. Some of you have sent SASEs so I can mail them along later.

Logistics: I bought clasp envelopes today, but got some  Bad News from
hubby. His project is nearing completion so his job wants everyone working
9 am to 9 pm every day including weekends. He  is the only resource for my
getting to Staples to get copies done. He is willing to use his hal fhour
lunch hour to take the article in one day,and pick it up the next. This
crushing work schedule is from today through May 6th and I just don't want
to keep people hanging.

Boy, I can't wait to start those driving lessons this summer!

Debra and Mary Denise-- I will mail your copies out along with everyone
else's (probably Monday). Debra, you wrote that you wanted to publish for
the June issue. Mary Denise wants it for her summer issue of "Costume and
Dressmaker" on the Renaissance (for sale at Pensic, I believe) so I hope
you guys don't mind my "playing the field" <g>

- --Kathryn
SCA:  Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries..too little time"