HNW - Is this working??

Marquis de Kipar kipar at geocities.com
Sat Apr 25 03:07:57 PDT 1998

> I haven't seen any postings for several days now.

yes, it is. ;-)

and I have a little question too:
I have to make 77 buttonholes on a 1685 Justaucorps and waistcoat
(just the thought of this makes me whince! ;-) what kind of thread
would you recommend for this? Is there anything which would make life
easier while still being perfectly authentic? I really dread making
all these buttonholes...

Thanks a lot,
Nicole

Marquis Nicole(as) de Kipar