HNW - Stop the SASEs

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Sat Apr 25 05:50:47 PDT 1998

Dear Llist-

No one needs to send me an SASE for the Lippehide charts. Your requests
inspired me to drop a lot of Other Stuff and finish the three charts. Those
who already sent the SASEs will have them enclosed with their copy of my
article. DH got the copies of the article made yesterday on his lunch half
hour (whatta guy!) and I am using my printer as a copier for the charts.
The $1.00 each person sent will cover all the Staples copying cost,plus the
cost of the mailing envelope.I'l happily absorb postage.

And I *still* managed to find the time to wrestle the dratted hostas out of
the flower bed.(rubbing hands with glee). Now I get to plan what herbs to
put in....

- --Kathryn
SCA:Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"