HNW - Of cartridge pleated skirts on Italian Renaissance gowns

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Apr 27 02:39:52 PDT 1998

While this request is technically beyond the scope of this list, it's been very
quiet lately so I won't ask that you to take it elsewhere unless I get a lot of
complaints.

However, Cynthia, cartridge pleated was recently discussed to death on the
costuming list.  Does anyone have the address for the archives?

- --Charlene, list maintainer and trying to be flexible