HNW - Paula-don't have your email

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Mon Apr 27 11:59:09 PDT 1998

Dear Paula-

Idon't keep a lot of email addreses,soI thought I'd thank you here. You not
only sent lovely  notes with your request for my article, but you sent the
full quote for that 16th Italian needlework patternbook. I haev not had
much luck finding it, but I am not yet done with the Philadlephia
libraries. When I am, I then try the NYPublic and the Library of Congress
(where I have a "mole") To have a pet librarian is a Good Thing!

- --Kathryn
SCA:Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries..too little time"