HNW - German pictures

Bradshaw, Beth Beth.Bradshaw at CareAmerica.com
Mon Apr 27 15:06:00 PDT 1998

Off any topic but my need.....<G>
I am looking for the person who bought the German painting book from
Hamilton, I deleted the message without saving it, because of course
they would still have it if I sent them money..silly me....Help! They
were out...... and I would Really like to talk to you about the
pictures.... thank you!!
Beth
One weekend down and 8 to go of RPFS aarrgghh!!