HNW - period embroidery books

Ray Hull rlhull at norfolk.infi.net
Mon Apr 27 17:29:51 PDT 1998

- ------=_NextPart_000_0090_01BD721B.3B297CA0

I am in search of books that might tell me techniques that were period  =
950-1376 being the absolute beginning embroiderer I am very interested =
in people's comments. I have been working on a favor for my =
husband/knight using just basic embroidery techniques but am ready to =
move on! Any help would be appreciated! Also books that show me how to =
do these techniques and simple projects. Has anyone had any knowledge of =
use of the information in the New carligian modelbook? I have visited =
the website but am not sure if it is for me.. the beginning embroiderer. =
Many of the names for the techniques that I am coming across are =
unfamiliar.. I suppose that's why I am looking for good books.. right? =
Thank you for you help and time!

Thank you!

Dawn Hull

- ------=_NextPart_000_0090_01BD721B.3B297CA0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I am in search of books that might =
tell me=20
techniques that were period&nbsp; 950-1376 being the absolute beginning=20
embroiderer I am very interested in people's comments. I have been =
working on a=20
favor for my husband/knight using just basic embroidery techniques but =
am ready=20
to move on! Any help would be appreciated! Also books that show me how =
to do=20
these techniques and simple projects. Has anyone had any knowledge of =
use of the=20
information in the New carligian modelbook? I have visited the website =
but am=20
not sure if it is for me.. the beginning embroiderer. Many of the names =
for the=20
techniques that I am coming across are unfamiliar.. I suppose that's why =
I am=20
looking for good books.. right? Thank you for you help and =
time!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Thank you!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Dawn Hull</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0090_01BD721B.3B297CA0--