HNW - Something to think about

Curtis Edenfield&Mary Hysong ladymari at cybertrails.com
Mon Apr 27 20:16:45 PDT 1998

- --------------45ADBE86C63865B9057E1764

Hellos to all, the following was posted to a calligraphy list I
subscribe to, brought tears to my eyes and made me think of all the
letters I was *going* to write and phone calls I was *going* to make
before it was too late.  Made me think I'd better do it now.

Luv & Hugs

Mary, Arizona / Mairi, Atenveldt

- --------------45ADBE86C63865B9057E1764