HNW - period embroidery books

GarFairies GarFairies at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 08:44:00 PDT 1998

You wrote: <<Another new book which is real good, though I havent got my copy
yet,
just drooled over it at a trade show, is A-Z of Embroidery Stitches by
Inspirations Magazine. It really takes you through the stirches, with
about six color pictures for each stitch.
Beth>>

I have that book reviewed on my website (What's New section) with a pic of the
cover.  It is wonderful though it is a bit limited in scope but the beautiful
color photographs depicting each step of the stitch make up for whatever it's
lacking.  Have sold bunches of it by the way and it's always going out of
print even though it has only been in print for about 6 months.

Another real good one is by Anchor, it's just a little pocket book but is
filled with tons of stitches.

Beth-katherine Kaiman
http://members.aol.com/garfairies/smocking.html