HNW - New Carolingian Modelbook details

Donna Hrynkiw donna at Kwantlen.BC.CA
Tue Apr 28 10:58:55 PDT 1998

Hello from Donna Hrynkiw,

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998, Cynthia Long wrote:
> Please, more exact detail on this book? Actual title, author,
> ISBN etc...  Much appreciated!  Cynthia

"The New Carolingian Modelbook: Counted Thread Patterns from Before 1600"
by Kim Brody Salazar writing as Ianthe d'Averoigne.

Outlaw Press, 1995, 0-9642082-2-9. I paid $24.95US for my copy in June
of 1996.

You can view sample patterns from the book at the author's web page:
   http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/salazar/doc4a.htm#Embroidery

Be aware that not all the patterns in the book are taken directly from
medieval sources. Some are the author's interpretation of medieval motifs.

Donna Hrynkiw
donna at kwantlen.bc.ca
http://www.kwantlen.bc.ca/~donna