HNW - h-costume list

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Tue Apr 28 21:47:39 PDT 1998

Several people have asked me about the historical costuming so I'll post
the information here.  Only fair since I plugged this list on that one
recently.  Please remember that the h-costume list is not an SCA list.

To subscribe, send the message "subscribe h-costume" to
majordomo at indra.com

- --Charlene

- --
Nothing is beyond the capability of two determined women.