HNW - Book recommendation for period embroidery

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Wed Apr 29 14:59:41 PDT 1998

Dear Sarah-

< It's not without its mistakes (I get particularly annoyed by her
mis-describing the Tristan embroidery at the V&A), but it's pretty solid on
the whole.>

Okay, I'll bite <g>.I;ve seen this at the V&A and delighted in the fact
that it was possibly the ONLY thing I saw at the V&A that wasn't perfect.

What did you object to?? Inquiring minds want to know...

- --Kathryn
SCA:Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"