HNW - period embroidery books

Siban Siban at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 15:21:45 PDT 1998

Greetings all from the rainy depths of Midrealm.......

Just to let everyone know, there seems to be a problem with on of my articles
not pulling up on our web site.  I am truely sorry for the inconvienence.  I
will let my husband know (he is the site manager) upon his return from
business this Friday.  Please hold on to the address and recheck the site this
weekend.

Once again, I am sorry for any inconvienence.
Ms. Siban