HNW - Book recommendation for period embroidery

GarFairies GarFairies at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 07:18:19 PDT 1998

You Wrote: " The BL reading room has
moved to St *Pancras* not St Pancreas.  Different Tube stop. "

You know I was wondering about the strange names of Saints but I wasn't going
to question it because, well ... you know.  The British are a bit weird
sometimes in the naming of things.  Glad to know that it wasn't really St.
Pancreas, I mean that took a lot of bile to consider.

Beth