HNW - period embroidery books (update)

Siban Siban at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 12:36:47 PDT 1998

Greetings all....

Just a quick note to let you all know that all the links to the articles on
our household web page have been fixed....we think.  BTW, please keep in mind
that the finding your patterns article was in fact an old class handout
directed to those new to the SCA.  If you have any further questions or
require additional information, please contact me.

Regards,
Siban
Midrealm