HNW - HNW: Rutt's book

Deborah Pulliam pulliam at acadia.net
Sun Aug 2 15:21:56 PDT 1998

<<Now if only I could track down a copy of Rutt.  THAT seems to be scarcer
than hen's teeth around here.>>

Write to the American publisher, Interweave Press (201 East Fourth Street,
Loveland, Colorado 80537 USA) and ask that it be brought back into print.

They've already had requests, if they get more, they'll probably do it.

By the way, I think Dr. Rutt  wrote an article on the knitting Madonnas for
either Piecework (I can't find my index) or maybe Threads, back when they
did knitting. I'll keep looking, but maybe someone else can find it.