HNW - HNW: Rutt's book

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Mon Aug 3 11:01:09 PDT 1998

Dear Deborah-

<By the way, I think Dr. Rutt  wrote an article on the knitting Madonnas
for ither Piecework (I can't find my index) or maybe Threads, back when
they did knitting. I'll keep looking, but maybe someone else can find it.>

Now *why* do I think I've seen that famous Knitting Madonna picture in
color somewhere? I have hardly any knitting books on my shelves so
obvioiusly I've seen it in another book, or a magazine. Just one more thing
to keep my eye out for when browsing through my own library....<g>

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"