HNW - Howdy! 8-)

Northon emrys at gte.net
Mon Aug 3 12:04:48 PDT 1998

Willow,

Greetings, I hope things have calmed down for you and your family
finally.

As a subscriber, I was wondering when I might expect one of those "form
letters" you spoke of in regard to the magazine.  I don't mean to be
pushy, but I'm really curious about the options you came up with.  I
know they'll be good ones, and probably hard to decide on.  I certainly
miss your magazine, and I truly hope you can see your way clear to
publishing a similar magazine in the future.

Thanks,
Lori Rael Northon
emrys at gte.net