HNW - CCS means.....

Carol Thomas scbooks at neca.com
Mon Aug 3 12:33:32 PDT 1998

>The lovely thing about historical cross stitch is that you don't work with
>20 to 30 colors! <BG>

I was photo-copying a picture of a tudor pillow that I thought was
needlepoint.  It had pomegranates, tudor roses, and barley sugar twists in
it, and I liked some of the motifs.  Got it large enough and discovered
counted cross stitch, with quite a few colors.   Since then, it is kind of a
game to guess which is which.

Sometimes it is too easy.  If everything looks as though it is falling over,
like the Bradford table carpet, it has to be tent stitch.

Lady Carllein

Catalog: http://www.neca.com/~scbooks/
Updated: June 5th

Making a list, checking it twice...and hoping to get through Pennsic SANE!