HNW - HNW: Rutt's book

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 12:36:22 PDT 1998

Kathryn wrote:

<< Now *why* do I think I've seen that famous Knitting Madonna picture in
 color somewhere? I have hardly any knitting books on my shelves so
 obvioiusly I've seen it in another book, or a magazine. Just one more thing
 to keep my eye out for when browsing through my own library....<g> >>

Try looking at page 147 in "The Illustrated History of Textiles", edited by
Madeleine Ginsburg (NY:  Portland House, 1991).

Nancy