HNW - HNW: Eleanor of Toledo's Socks and Eyesight

Helen and Bennie Brown browns at mail.intplsrv.net
Tue Aug 4 06:21:23 PDT 1998

> Date:          Tue, 4 Aug 1998 10:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
> From:          Judy Schroeder <nieka at u.washington.edu>
> To:            H-Needlework at Ansteorra.ORG
> Subject:       Re: HNW - HNW:  Eleanor of Toledo's Socks and Eyesight
> Milady
><snip>
> Melinda Shoop, who started the SCA knitting guild, had copies of this
> pattern also, a year ago or so.
> h-needlework".

What SCA knitting guild?  What kingdom, who/how do I contact them?
 How do I join?  Just recently got bact into knitting, among other
interests, and would like to know more about SCA period knitting.
Thanks for the info, you can e-mail me privately if you want at:
browns at intplsrv.net

Helen Brown
HL Hellen Bales MacQueene
Stronghold of FalconRidge, Kingdom of Ansteorra
browns at intplsrv.net
Altus, Oklahoma