HNW - Bargello questions

kathe1@juno.com kathe1 at juno.com
Wed Aug 5 05:04:06 PDT 1998

I could be wrong, but I believe the only bargello pieces I've seen are
upholstery type things. There is a really lovely picture of some bargello
bed hangings in one of my books, and I've seen pictures of pillows. I
think all the hangings, etc. were in wool, but if you're allergic, do the
silk! I do it on needlepoint canvas. I did one really tiny piece using
silk on linen! Don't know how appropriate it is, but it's cool and fun to
do.

Sorry, I don't have the exact references. I'm not all that organized and
I'm getting ready for Pennsic. If no one else comes up with exact
references, I'll find some time to look up more for you.

HTH

Julleran