HNW - eyesight/thanks/work i do

Joylana@aol.com Joylana at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 06:54:34 PDT 1998

Everyone...

  I wish to thank all those who gave me some great tips!!  I am having work
done in the house which will be completed in two weeks.  Then I will be able
to set up a small table and chairs near the east/south windows of my living
room to be able to use the natural light when possible.  Of course, it's also
a nice view of my garden at the same time. I do have a floor stand for
mounting my work and should be able to mount the magnifier/light onto it with
some adjustments.    It'll be great to have a needlework nook [the sewing room
{yes a room} is very small and so full of stuff].  Have fun stitching....

Joy