HNW - Knitting Madonna in color

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Aug 17 13:42:33 PDT 1998

Mike Newell wrote:

> Would anyone like me to email them a scan? Charlene, is it possible
> (software wise) for me to email this to the List?

It's possible, but not advisable.  Sending attached files to lists creates all
sorts of problems (gory details upon request *G*).  You can either email the
pictures individually to people who want them or put them up on a web page
somewhere and post their location.

- --Charlene

- --
When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an
evil.  -- Max Lerner