HNW - dyes and colors

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Tue Aug 25 18:01:03 PDT 1998

Dear Robin-

< The rich minority may have had seamstresses but most people had to make
their own clothes.>

Sorry-- I was working from the assumpton that *most*  SCA folk I know
(myself  included) have aristocratic persona. When I see people make garb
or enter garb in contests, it tends to spiffy upper class stuff. These days
(I joined 25 years ago) that may  not be the case, it's just been my
personal experience (so far).

- --Kathryn
SCA:  Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"