HNW - Macrame graphics

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Wed Aug 26 12:45:01 PDT 1998

Dear List:

On Saturday, Mathilde and I got to play with the books at the Philadelphia
Main Branch. I found 3 photos of 16th century macrame work -- two Italian
and one with no country of origen. They are all from:

Schuette, Marie, "Alte Spitzen" (old lace)

They look very much like modern macrame, which suprised me. Email me
privately and I'd be glad to email them to you (JPEG format)

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries....too little time"