HNW - dyes and colors

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed Aug 26 22:59:24 PDT 1998

Ross Bentley wrote:

> I don't wish to sound ignorant but can someone tell me what SCA is. I am

The Society for Creative Anachronism is a group that studies pre-17th century
European culture.  Research and scholarship various greatly based on locale and
interest from extremely good to non-existent.  To learn more than you ever
wanted to know see http://www.sca.org.

> My interest in HNW is at this time mainly in the knitting and crochet
> aspects of it as that is what I am able to do and would like to find
> documentation of when each was first started and where.

We've recently had very lively discussions of both.  For instructions on how to
access the archives, send the message "help" (no quotes) to
majordomo at ansteorra.org.

Welcome aboard,
- --Charlene

- --
When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an
evil.  -- Max Lerner