HNW - Card Weaving

Elaine McMillan emcmill at direct.ca
Thu Aug 27 13:37:55 PDT 1998

I recently had the opportunity to take a brief 'hands-on' course on card
weaving - found it absolutely fascinating - and want to do more.

Any recommendations for a starting point (books for beginners, supplies,
etc.) would be very much appreciated.

Elaine McMillan
emcmill at direct.ca

We have not succeeded in answering all your problems.  The answers we have
found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions.  In some ways we
feel we are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher
level and about more important things.