HNW - Admin: Archives

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu Aug 27 09:29:24 PDT 1998

Dick Eney wrote:

> Oh, wouldn't we all! ;-)  This topic comes up regularly, and I'm sorry I
> don't know where the archives are except for DejaNews.com   The topic is

The digest versions are stored as archives.  Send the command "help" (no quotes)
to majordomo at ansteorra.org and you will receive instructions on how to access
the archives, as well as a listing of other commands that are available.

- --Charlene

- --
When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an
evil.  -- Max Lerner