HNW - Card Weaving

BellyKaat@aol.com BellyKaat at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 16:13:00 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/27/98 1:41:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
emcmill at direct.ca (Elaine Mc Millan0 writes:

> Any recommendations for a starting point (books for
>beginners, supplies, etc.) would be very much appreciated.

Greetings!

The book I learned from came as a set with a number of cards.
The title is "Card Weaving", by Candace Crocket, published by
 Interweave Press.  I don't know how this book compares to other
beginning books, but I did OK with it.

Catraoine
West, Mists, Esfenn