HNW - For Those Interested in Dyes

Tsrra@aol.com Tsrra at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 20:34:30 PDT 1998

I just got this from a friend and I am passing it on in case anyone might be
interested.  She has been working with an industrial low-impact fiber-reactive
dye (like Procion MX), figuring out how it applies to hand dyers.  She now has
it available for sale.  She is offering a sample set of 10 1 oz colors for
$30.00.  It comes with directions and color cards, and you can reorder if you
want.  If you want further information, she can be contacted at:

pastinc at aol.com

TS Ohara