HNW - Card Weaving

Aceia@aol.com Aceia at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 07:41:15 PDT 1998

I bought a comercially made kit that came with the cards and instruction book
and found it easy to follow.  The only problems I had was that the author
suggested tying one end of the work to your belt and the other to a doorknob
if you did not have a loom.  This works, but you have to finish the piece or
you will never get your tension back right.  Also, don't use yarn.  It doesn't
slide well through the cards, it stretches unevenly and the weaving is too
thick.   My card weaving days are over until I get a loom..  :-(

- -Robin