HNW - blackwork edging

Cindy Koepp ckoepp at
Fri Aug 28 16:05:03 PDT 1998

> I sometimes see buttonhole stitch (the most common way of finishing) and
> sometimes a needlelace stitch (i.e. laid threads buttonholed over) at the
> edge.  Sometimes a simple blanket stitch.

Sorry, I'm terminology impaired.  What do these mean?


- ----
Off the keyboard,
through the port,
down the modem,
across the phone lines.

Nothing but Net!

To be removed from the Historic Needlework mailing list, please send a
message to Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG with the message body of "unsubscribe

More information about the H-needlework mailing list