HNW - card weaving book

Deborah Pulliam pulliam at acadia.net
Sat Aug 29 07:10:12 PDT 1998

<<Was it orange?  The only book that I know of that size on card weaving is
_Step by Step Tablet Weaving_, published in the 70's.

And I've never seen a Dover book on this topic, but perhaps it was allowed
to go out of print.  Even Dover does it....>>

There's also a simple comb-bound one by Russell Groff (published and
distributed by Robin and Russ Handweavers) that is excellent. I always
recommend it for beginners, because it has very clear, precise instructions
and  a lot of drafts that anyone can follow. I think R&R also sells it in a
kit with a pack of cards and some perle cotton.

Cards are readily available from a lot of spinning & weaving supply places
- -- Halcyon Yarn, Yarn Barn, Lacis, etc.  Nancy Spies has a large list; I'm
sure she'll send it to you if you ask.

Deborah