HNW - Inkle Directions?

BPack55294@aol.com BPack55294 at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 10:57:44 PDT 1998

     I have been given an inkle loom, but have no clue on how to thread it.
(I have done "regular" weaving, e.g. four harness stuff on a floor loom, so
it's not like I'm a total newbie.)
     By the way, I am selling my LeClerc Artisat floor loom.  Due to the
degenerating discs in my back and the increase in problems with the FMS, I
just cannot do the threading anymore.  I live about 30 miles from Louisville,
KY.  If anyone is interested, give me a holler.
      Blessings all around,
       bets