HNW - Site up-date - new items!

Margaret Bolger Margaret_Bolger at compuserve.com
Sun Aug 30 16:12:55 PDT 1998

Just to let you all know that I have up-dated the Artizania web
site.  There are price reductions in all categories!  Also a number of new
items have been added :-

(1) ANTIQUE COSTUME
(a) two beautiful mantles, c. 1880s, both on sale from the USA
(b) two wonderful long Paisley shawls, c. 1860s - one has a CDV of the
shawl in use!
(c) Crinoline overdress, c. 1840s/50s - excellent condition
(d) Lovely Paisley dressing gown, c. 1870/80s

(2) HATS
(a) Lovely padded bonnet/hood in excellent condition

(3) BOOKS - New Page!
(a) textile designer Marion Dorn
(b) English Church Embroidery 1833-1953 (**NEW BOOK of which I am one of
the contributors!!)

I hope there is something of interest to you.

Margaret
antique costume & textiles
http://www.artizania.co.uk