HNW - Getting the pattern right

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Mon Aug 31 11:25:06 PDT 1998

>>I saw a lady working with a paper/substance/stuff that she said would
dissolve with contact to water.  I've never been able to find it, nor do
know what it is called, but it is an embroiderers dream.<<

Aquafilm

Craftmistress.
PO Box 78,
Nottingham NG 9 2TW
Phone 44 115 917 2422   Fax 44 115 017 2423
106176.1653 at compuserve.com

Flora McGregor Palmer is a wardrobe mistress for the Shakespeare Society of
Derby and she and Coral Bailey developed and market the product.  It does
work and it is cold water soluable, not needing hot water as may of the
other stabilizing products.

Linn