HNW - knitting trivia

Cynthia Long keltia at serv.net
Mon Aug 31 06:34:51 PDT 1998

I was watching the absolutely wonderful "Twelth Night", Live from
Lincoln Center last night (dishy guys, yum, ahem, any way...)
There was reference in the Part II to knitting.  It was a list of
things to do, something like 'sewing, knitting, drawing..'

Darn I knew I wouldn't remember exactly.  Any hoo, an Elizabethan
knitting reference in literature.

Cynthia