HNW - HNW: Linen thread

MCAMEROUN@aol.com MCAMEROUN at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 20:57:41 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/31/98 11:45:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
russell at hevanet.com writes:

<< I am hand sewing a linen chemise for an Italian ren I am doing.  I need a
 source for linen sewing thread.
 Any suggestions?
 Thanks
 Brookes

How about mail order?  The absolute BEST mailorder source I've ever run across
is Hedgehog Handworks, at 1-888-670-6040.  They're prompt, more than a little
courteous, extremely knowledgeable,  and have just about anything for the
historical needleworker that you could want.  The company's so good that it
could define the term "customer service".  BTW, I'm not affiliated, just such
a satisfied customer that I can't help but rave about them every time I get
half a chance (any one who's been on this list a while knows that from
experience!).

Margaret Cameron