HNW - HNW: Linen thread

Gwenllyan@aol.com Gwenllyan at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 21:23:13 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/31/98 10:45:43 PM CDT, russell at hevanet.com writes:

<< Hi,
 I am hand sewing a linen chemise for an Italian ren I am doing.  I need a
 source for linen sewing thread.
 Any suggestions?
 Thanks
 Brookes

Mail order: Fireside Stitchery in Frazer, Pa. This place is bona fide drool
bait. If they don't have it, it doesn't exist. I don't have the contact info
offhand, but I've posted it to the list already (hope somebody saved it) . Do
any of you have the address/phone/fax info available? It was sometime in May
or June....
Gwen