HNW - HNW: Linen thread

Northon emrys at gte.net
Tue Sep 1 00:34:44 PDT 1998

Brookes,

Simply unravel some of the linen threads from your linen fabric and use
that to sew your chemise with.  Not only do you have a perfect color
match, but you've save yourself time not chasining down special linen
thread, and money buy not buying any thread.  This technique work quite
well.

Yours In Service,
HL Tamsin de Lesseley of Seabeck, JdL
(Lori Rael Northon)