HNW - Getting the pattern right

Carl and/or Anne Adamczyk grania1 at juno.com
Tue Sep 1 08:52:56 PDT 1998

The water soluable stablizer available at fabric stores which serves the
same purpose is Sulky water soluable stablizer.

I sometimes use waxless carbon paper which I get from the woodworking
section of the craft store.  It is made especially for tole work, but
works fairly well for embroidery if you can rough in the outlines before
it rubs off.