HNW - mechanized knitting

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Wed Sep 2 09:11:08 PDT 1998

Dear Deborah:

<<One was described and pictured in color in _Piecework_, March/April 1995
("Knitted Carpet Masterpieces of the Holy Roman Empire"). \>>

Thank you! I can stop banging my head now. <BG>  I'm only sorry t hey were
18th century instead of 17th. So much for my memory (they say memory is the
second thing to go -- I forget the first).

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries....too little time"