HNW - Stumpwork

Gwenllyan@aol.com Gwenllyan at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 19:53:41 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/2/98 9:48:58 AM CDT, Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
writes:

<< I'm trying to find some sources for stumpwork for a friend in
 Calontir. Most sources rush to say it isn't period, but there  are
 several brief mentions of it in Tudor times plus it seems that if you
 look for it , you find it under other names in Germany and so forth.  >>
I do remember reading stuff about Tudor (?) stumpwork... SOMEPLACE... but I'm
suffering from CRS (Can't Remember S...) and don't recall where. I'm preparing
for Calontir Coronation myself so if I find it I'll post the source. I
remember there were some interesting photos of some of that work.
Gwen