HNW - Bead source

Willow Polson willow at verio.com
Thu Sep 3 11:33:50 PDT 1998

>For those of you wanting to do things with seed beads and such and having
>a hard time affording all of those little packages (or making due with the
>colors that come in the large, economy size packs) I have found that Mill
>Hill beads will sell in bulk.

I have an even better idea... don't buy Mill Hill beads. Go to Tandy
Leather or another craft shop that sells seed beads and you will save a LOT
of money, not to mention that you'll find a better selection of solid,
period colors, and probably more convenient packaging.

Willow Polson

"I have *many* skills."
- - Xena