HNW - Bead source

BaT20 bat20 at bcni.net
Sun Sep 6 22:41:49 PDT 1998

For a great bead source...go here and get the catalog...I have ordered from
them several times and they have wonderful beads...they sell retail and
wholesale...large selection...they carry micros, some of which are smaller
than a mill hill petite and also carry antique colors....strung and loose
(in tubes)....prices vary according to what you want, but kilos range from
$38 to 150...my personal favorite are the ceylon eggshell size 14.

http://www.a1server.com/beadluv/

Teresa (no affiliation, just a happy beader)
bat20 at bcni.net

Visit us at http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/4586